Internet users spend just 3% of their time on Google, Yahoo, or Bing search result pages. Search syndication is an opportunity to put your offer in front of interested users during the other 97% of their time online.
Search syndication captures user intent from hundreds of millions of searches each day in toolbars, search boxes, widgets, and mobile applications.
Thanks for visiting the AMPNetwork.net partner management page. If you have feedback about network partners, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org